Thursday, July 21, 2011

MACED COCK

The first time ...the FIRST (shhhh) "I'm sorry i'm sorry" ...he's helping me to be more polite).  Okay.  but like i was saying....the very FIRST time he ever tried to hang out in my house...he maced his cock!  What ARE the metaphorical implications of this!?

Now it's not quite as crazy as it sounds.  Let me explain.


We were at my house.  And he grabbed the can of mace he gave me cause it had leaked.  He’s a clean freak.  He has ocd.  So he decides to use his thumb to wipe of the excess mace off the can.  

Then he went to the bathroom and washed the spilled mace off his thumb.  Then he took a piss.
.
.
.
"Oh My God Oh My GOD!"  In he runs into my room with his cock out and his pants unzipped.  Did I mention I have roommates.....
FUCK THE BIRTHDAY DEADLINE!  I'M WATCHING TEXAS CHAIN 
SAW MASSACRE AND I DON'T WANNA TYPE NO MORE!!!

...TO BE FUCKIN' CONTINUED BITCHES...oh ya...then he picked his nose...i know!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment